SMEs GO DIGITAL
We are pleased to be appointed as pre-approved SMEs Go Digital Vendor.
What is Productivity Solutions Grant (PSG)?
Technology is not about fancy and expensive high-end solutions. You can kick start your technology journey by taking simple steps to automate existing processes and improve productivity. The Productivity Solutions Grant (PSG) supports companies keen on adopting IT solutions and equipment to enhance business processes.
For a start, PSG covers sector-specific solutions including the retail, food, logistics, precision engineering, construction and landscaping industries. Other than sector-specific solutions, PSG also supports adoption of solutions that cut across industries, such as in areas of customer management, data analytics, financial management and inventory tracking.
These solutions have been pre-scoped by various government agencies – Enterprise Singapore and National Parks Board (NParks).
With up to 80% funding support, PSG serves as an avenue for companies to make long-term technology investments. The list of readily adoptable solutions can be found on Tech Depot.
Pre-Approved Digital Solutions
Acquire the best pre-approved digital solution package
- ABSS Premier Version 23 – Package A software (1 User)
- ABSS Premier Version 23 – Package B software (3 Users)
- ABSS Premier Version 23 – Package C software & training (1 User)
- ABSS Premier Version 23 – Package D software & training (3 Users)
- ABSS Premier Version 23 – Package E software, Remote Access (WFH) & training (3 Users)
Who Can Apply?
SMEs can apply for PSG if they meet the following criteria:
- Registered and operating in Singapore
- Purchase/lease/subscription of the IT solutions or equipment must be used in Singapore
- Have a minimum of 30% local shareholding
How to Apply PSG?
Here are the steps you can take when applying for PSG: