ALL NEW ABSS Payroll V12
What is Auto-Inclusion Scheme (AIS)?
From Year of Assessment (YA) 2021, participation in AIS is compulsory for employers with six or more employees or who have received the “Notice to File Employment Income Of Employees Electronically under the Auto-Inclusion Scheme (AIS)”.
Visit the IRAS website for more information. You may also click this link to register for the AIS and CPF Data Link-up Service.
How does ABSS Payroll help in the tax submission process?
ABSS Payroll is the Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore (IRAS) approved software vendor supporting the Auto-Inclusion Scheme (AIS) for Employment Income! Our payroll software is classified under Category A to fully comply with the full list of recommended controls (22 controls).
With just a few clicks, employers can submit yearly employment income information electronically to facilitate income tax filing. Information submitted will automatically be included in the employees’ tax assessment.
- Intel core 2 Duo @ 1GHz (or more)
- 4GB RAM or more
- Minimum 2GB free hard disk for program installation
- Monitor with 1024 X 768 screen resolution, 32-bit colour
SOFTWARE OPERATING SYSTEM
- Windows® 10
- Windows® 8.1
- Windows® 7
- Microsoft Office Microsoft Word 2010 to 2016 (for OfficeLink compatibility), 32-bit
- Microsoft Excel 2010 to 2016 (for OfficeLink compatibility)
- Microsoft Outlook 2010 to 2016, 32-bit
- Language: English only